Licenses are valid from March 1, 2017, to February 28, 2018
- Senior Fishing License…born after 12/31/1938 – $10.00
- Resident Fishing License – $19.00
- One-Day Fishing License – $11.00
- Annual Nonresident License – $43.50
- 3-Day Nonresident License – $19.00
- Lamination –$1.00
A reissued license may be obtained from any license vendor for a fishing license that has been lost. stolen, or destroyed. The cost is $4.00.The following regulations are for the Maumee River.
The following regulations are in effect from March 1 to April 30:
- No fishing with a line with more than a single hook. The line may not have a hook larger than one-half inch from point to shank, or a lure having more than a single hook larger than one-half inch from point to shank.
- Treble hooks are prohibited.
The above regulations are in effect in the following areas: In the Maumee River from the Grand Rapids Providence Dam to a line in the Maumee Bay, from Little Cedar Point to Turtle Island.
Species Specific Information
Walleye Daily Limit
March 1 – April 30 4 Fish per day
May 1 – thru the end of February 6 Fish per day
15″ size limit year round
Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass
ILLEGAL TO POSSESS from May 1 – June 25
5 fish June 26 – April 30 14″ size limit ( Local tradition to release all bass )