VISICarbon Pro™, MightyMount and GearTrac™ ready (CPM)
Designed to meet the needs of all anglers- from serious kayak fishermen to recreational paddlers- the VISICarbon Pro™exhibits unprecedented performance in light weight, low drag, and portability- all with plenty of style. The ultra-thin mast and instantly recognizable flag combine to offer excellent performance with low wind resistance, and enhances your visibility on the water, night and day. The VISICarbon Pro™ light is complete with an LED module, which will burn for 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included) and provides 360° visibility. The Silent Snap flag attachment provides a secure fastening that can be left for hours, or removed in seconds. The collapsed unit fits inside the flag for easy organization, creating a convenient and portable storage solution at only 14″ long. The deployed VISICarbon Pro™ is 48″ long. The SilentSlip foam at the base of the unit floats, but still fits into most flush mount and tubular rod holders. Compatible with MightyMount, YakAttack GearTrac™, and most factory installed kayak track systems.
- Enhances your visibility day or night.
- SilentSlip foam fits most flush mount and tubular rod holders.
- 48″ long deployed, 14″ collapsed.
- Collapsed unit stores inside flag.
- It floats!
- Designed with carbon fiber tubing for stiffness and ultra light weight.
- Silent Snap flag attachment system provides quick and easy flag installation and removal.
- LEDs burn 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included).
- 10,000+ hours lamp life.
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,662,720
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- SKU: CPM